Sunday, March 20, 2016

Triggers for Productivity

I find I am productive or not based on triggers.

For me, one of my best triggers is working out.  When I start my day with a good workout (like today), I tend to be more productive all day.  I even tend to eat smarter.  Productivity is higher.  A simple workout triggers much positive in my days.

Another positive trigger is taking a walk outside.  Even a short walk is a good pick me up.

Yesterday I did go to the gym but I forgot my shoes so I skipped my work out and sure enough, my day was not productive.

Another negative trigger for me is being tired.  When I am tired, I tend to not get much done.  And worse, I often stay awake rather than sleep!  Another is playing internet bridge or chess.  Easy to slip into non-productivity.

The easiest way for me to gain momentum - positive or negative is to know my triggers and do them or avoid them.

Identifying what your triggers are can help improve productivity.

++++++++++++++++++++++++
I re-published an article on all press being good press.  Seems my mind is on marketing today (like most days)
+++++++++++++++++++++++++
Thinking I should try sitting like this...

1 Comments:

At 7:25 AM, Blogger Stuart at Ulistic said...

Jim

Great blog post...I can't remember how long I have been following you now. Well, it was long before I started my MSP Marketing company. I think it was back with IT Matters, so that has to be at least 8 or 9 years now.

I hope all is well...

Stuart

 

Post a Comment

<< Home